“Make your customers matter”
EXPERIENCE DRIVEN TRANSFORMATION
In a world where change is a constant, we need to continually change with it. Our strategies, ability to execute and how we communicate with our internal and external customers determine what they experience. Experience is a moment of truth and therefore always true, it steers our perception and defines our behaviour.
Processing of your personal data is done on the basis of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AVG, or GDPR). Enforcement of these rules is carried out in the Netherlands by the Authority for personal data.
- TEoC.nl ensures the appropriate organizational, technical and physical protection of files in which personal and traffic data are stored. In this way we make sure that this data is only accessible to authorized persons and that the data are only used for the purpose for which they were obtained.
- We will not make your information available to third parties, unless there is reason to do so and it will also be in your own chosen interest. In that case, we will explicitly mention that.
- We will never commercially abuse the data provided by you passively or actively.
- You have the opportunity to view your personal data and have them corrected in case of inaccuracies.
- This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links.
- For general information about the AVG, we refer you to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- This website runs on WordPress, a CMS (content management system) developed by Automattic. During your visit, WordPress uses a cookie to check whether cookies are supported by your browser. These cookies are not used for analyzes and are purely functional. WordPress meets the guidelines from the AVG (GDPR). We therefore also point to the general terms and conditions of Automattic.
- If you have logged in as an active user of the website, by requesting a login and password, only your name and e-mail will be stored in WordPress. This to recognize you as an authorized user the next time you log in.
- If you have logged in as a subscriber to the latest messages on our weblog, only your name and e-mail will be stored in WordPress. Unsubscribing is easy by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the last received message.
Third party services
- When you fill in one of our contact forms, this information is stored in the WordPress form generator called WP Forms. From WP Forms we can always look up your question and quickly answer the questions you have asked.
For questions and / or comments you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fields are optional